Nationally Recognized as a Top Company Culture

Now Hiring Ambitious Professionals

First American is a place where high performers flourish. If you value being part of a highly empowered team and enjoy an environment that rewards innovation, hard work, and excellence—we would love to talk to you.

Explore Careers

Outstanding Compensation & Benefits

401k Match &<br />Profit Sharing

401k Match &
Profit Sharing

75% match on up to 6% + annual profit-sharing payout (averaged >5% last 5 years)

Free On-Site Gym

Free On-Site Gym

State-of-the-art gym featuring Peloton bikes

MBA<br />Scholarships


Scholarship program at the elite University of Rochester Simon Business School

Free Ski &<br />Golf Passes

Free Ski &
Golf Passes

Colleague + guest passes for the private ski club, Hunt Hollow, plus unlimited golf nearby

Standing<br />Desks


Sit or stand on your own schedule with an adjustable desk

Paid<br />Parental Leave

Parental Leave

Extended, fully paid leave for birth mothers and non-birth parents

Subsidized<br />Child Care

Child Care

First American contributes $4,000.00 annually to colleagues' daycare tuition

Home Office<br />Set-Up

Home Office

First American funds a home office set-up for each colleague

Mentor<br />Program


Spend structured time with a successful colleague to bring your career to the next level

Volunteer<br />Time Off

Time Off

16 Hours of Volunteer Time Off

Professional<br />Development


People are our most valuable asset, so we invest heavily in on-site and off-site training and development

Sports<br />Teams


Softball, volleyball, street hockey, ice hockey, kickball teams and golf league

Unlimited<br />Sick Time

Sick Time

Unlimited paid sick time and 56 hours paid leave for sick family members

Free Snacks, Coffee <br />& Refreshments

Free Snacks, Coffee
& Refreshments

Coffee bar, fresh fruit, breakfast club, weekly food trucks, catered receptions and more

Jeans<br />Every Day

Every Day

Colleagues are welcome to wear jeans to the office daily



First American provides monetary assistance to families seeking adoption

Work from<br/>Anywhere Flexibility

Work from
Anywhere Flexibility

Colleagues are asked to work in the office 60% each month, with the other 40% from anywhere 



Colleague-led wellness initiatives throughout the year including “Biggest Winner” and lunchtime yoga classes 

Travel<br />Opportunities


Colleagues have the opportunity to travel for business development and/or professional development 

Student Loan<br/>Lotto

Student Loan

First American subsidizes the monthly student loan costs for one colleague each month

Values-Driven Organization

High performers deserve a high-performance culture and a state-of-the-art headquarters. We are hiring a limited number of professionals with a can-do attitude, who enjoy camaraderie, believe in excellence, and have an action orientation.



Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion


To achieve our vision of becoming the best company to work for and the best company to work with, we understand that we must have a vibrant and diverse and inclusive workforce.

Learn More



First American Internship Program


FA Flourish is an immersive internship program that offers incredible educational and networking opportunities to a select group of students. The program’s goal is to develop career readiness, foster connections with colleagues, and create opportunities for potential careers at First American.

Learn More


Explore Life at First American


Welcome to 211 High Point

Our new headquarters


Ready for Launch

A reflection on our past and future


The Next Frontier

Colleagues prepare for First American 2.0


Our Credibility

The most CLFPs in the world


Our People

Colleague perspective


Impact Day

Supporting our community


A Culture of Giving Back

Hear the reasons why we give back


FAEF Strong

Together, we can get through anything


We’re All in This Together

Working from home 2020


Why First American?

We promise to build lasting relationships

Follow Us

First American Commercial Bancorp, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of City National Bank. Deposit products and services are offered by City National Bank Member FDIC. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada. For California clients: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Additional terms apply and can be found by visiting

© 2023 First American Equipment Finance. All rights reserved.