Make Technology a Strategic Asset – Not a Drain on Your Resources
Obsolescence is not the only concern when it comes to technology; unfortunately, technology is also expensive to own.
With an FMV lease, your practice can refresh technology equipment every three to five years, or at whichever interval makes the most sense for your business. Beyond that — First American absorbs the risk of technology obsolescence. By refreshing regularly, your practice takes a proactive approach to IT services by adding consistency and predictability to technology upgrades.
- Implement a proactive technology strategy
- Reduce costs, create a consistent budget
- Eliminate end of useful life complexities
- Manage increasing bandwidth demands
- Reduce risk of service interruptions
Commonly Leased Projects
- Laptops & desktops
- Wireless infrastructure
- Monitors & televisions
- Mobile devices
- Telephone systems