Comparing financing options between leasing companies can often be like comparing two totally different solutions. If you have already made the decision to lease your technology the next decision is who to finance that technology with. With so many options available, how can a school identify which company is best equipped to meeting your financing needs? The answer is in being well informed. Schools often view vendor financing options as the simple and safest way to finane technology programs. However, there are many details that are often overlooked with these programs that your school should be aware of before selecting your finance partner.
Below is a helpful guide that demonstrates how First American compares to traditional financing options provided by technology vendors.
Vendor Finance Companies
- Product Driven Pricing
- Strict Pricing Guidelines
- Additional Costs for Asset Tracking and Device Management
- Offer Leasing/Financing for One Type of Equipment
- Complex Master Lease and Documentation
- Often Have Hidden Fees
First American Education Finance
- Project Focused Pricing
- Flexibility in Payment Structure and Deferrment
- Complimentary Asset Management Tool
- Vendor Neutral for All Projects
- Simple and Transparent Master Lease and Documentation
- No Additional Fees
We understand that this is a major decision for your school and would be happy to walk you through the details of how we compare to traditional vendor financing options. Contact us today to learn more.